Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday (dec 8)

I have not done a Top Ten Tuesday in a long time but I hope to bring it back, so lets do it today. I will be doing my top ten best and worst sports moments of the year again, so I am thinking about those, but today lets go with my top ten favorite NBA players right now:

1) Chris Kaman- I know him, we had some classes together at CMU, so he gets the top spot, none of the other guys on the list, I know personally

2) Shaq- I have always loved him, and still do, it makes it harder that he is on the Cavs now.

3) Sheed- Another guy who makes it harder now that he is on the Celtics, but he is my boy, so I got to be true to him and his crazy ass

4) Josh Smith- I love the dude, for fantasy purposes and the fact that he is so much fun to watch play

5) CP3- See #4, and I did like him since College since he went to Wake as the same time as a buddy of mine who is now playing in Germany.

6) Rudy Gay- See #4, he is a freak, and also I quietly like a lot of UCONN guys

7) Ray Allen- Again it is tough when he went to the Celtics but he has been a favorite ever since his wonderful debut in He Got Game.

8) Austin Daye- It took number 8 for my Piston love to shine though, but it had to make the top ten. I liked Daye a lot in college at Gonzaga, another school that I quietly like, and I wanted the Pistons to pick him, and when they did I was very happy, I would very much like a Austin Daye Piston's jersey for my Birthday, Dec 22 or Christmas.. just throwing it out there.

9) Adam Morrison- He really should be higher, but he barely plays, so I can't put him any higher, but he does need to still be in my top ten due to the huge man crush I had on him while he was in college. It makes me sad to see how little he plays and how bad he has done in the NBA, but if you don't play any defense, you are not that fast, and you really don't have a great shot, you just found ways to score a lot, eventually that will catch up with you. So sad, sorry Adam.

10) Steph Curry- Only a Rookie but I am a fan, loved what I saw from him in college and was lucky enough to be at the Davidson-Wisconsin game in the sweet 16. James Harden and Jennings are the other two who had a chance of getting this spot, but I have liked Curry longer, so he wins out.


Have a great day, we are all waiting for the coaching dominoes to start falling... Just go to ND already BK, we know you are going to. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: