Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catching up

I did get a little in to the Olympics the other day watching USA hockey. They had a nice 3-1 win. Then of course Canada rolled 8-0 in their first game.. they are stacked. I still just don't care about skiing or skating or really anything else.

Purdue had a nice win at OSU by 3 last night. I didn't see the game since we were in Flint Southwest, winning our 12th game in a row, by 18. But from the highlights it should be a good game.

MSU beat IU and now they have a big game on Sunday at home vs OSU. That is a must win for both teams if they want any chance at the big ten.

NBA trade deadline is today at 3pm, so moves have already been made, and I am sure more will be made, I will wait till all the moves are made, then talk about them.


Today will also be the first Schwanda sports mail bag. Any one can email me questions and I will answer them. Please feel free to ask me anything sports related, or anything else you want to... schwa1sa@cmich.edu.....I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: