Thursday, February 25, 2010

USA to the final four

It's getting closer, USA will play Finland tomorrow in the semi finals in hockey. They now only have to win one of their next two games to medal. But right now you have to be looking at a rematch with Canada for the gold on Sunday. Canada destroyed Russia 7-3 and look refocused. USA beating them may have been just what they needed. I am really looking forward to that game tomorrow at 3pm.. thank god for watching sports online.

LDT and B Westbook were both released in the last few days. This is one of the sad parts about the NFL, that guys who are still young, who have done so much for their team and the NFL can just be cut just like that. I still think both will play, and play well and help a team, as long as they can live with not being the featured back and getting paid like it.

Last night was a bad night for me basketball wise, both CMU women and men lost, the men after being up 18 with 19 min to go, lost by 2 to NIU, who had lost 10 in a row, and the women lost at home on SR night to Toledo, who is in first place in the MAC west, but they had their chances.. both teams just couldn't' get stops when they needed to. Saturday they both play our big rival western Michigan, women on the road, men at home, and both should win. The guys need to, last regular season home game in Rose, on FSN D, for sr day against western... no other choice but to win, we need to do it. I was very upset last night but I am trying to calm down now. The Pistons made it worse by then loosing to the Clippers. I was happy that my boy Kaman played well, he got the double double that I wanted him to get, but I wanted the Pistons to still win, and they just couldn't put them a way. It's been a frustration winter so far. Thank god my high school boys have won 13 games in a row, or I may have lost it by now.

Just a reminder, you can email me questions at any time, about anything that will be used in my next mail bag. Schwa1sa@cmich.edu...I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: