Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good night of Basketball.... besides the Pistons of course

The Pistons keep finding new ways to lose, as they lost to the Kings last night. The good news is they will not lose for the next few days since we are now in the all star break. I will do a complete mid season review very soon, but for now, I am looking forward to all star weekend and getting my boy CK's all star jersey.


UNC played hard for awhile last night but they just don't have the talent this year to beat Duke. Duke came in and handled the crowd and got a nice road win. UCONN showed again they can't win on the road at Cuse beat them. Clemson got a home win over FSU. I really thought they would be better this year, but oh well.

I was very happy about the CMU Women's team making a great comeback in the second half after being down 16 to win by 2 over BGSU who was 9-1 in the conference and 19-5 overall. Great win for our girls, who kept fighting and played great, even after a terrible start. NBA mid season report coming soon. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: