Monday, February 8, 2010

It's back

It has been a long time, but it has come back. Of course I can only be talking about one thing, the Manning Face. Eli had took it from his older brother has Payton has played so well the last few years, and then the Giants won the Superbowl and some feared that the face may be gone forever, but first my Giants self destruct and then, last night, after a pick 6 that he threw as he was leading his team for the game tieing touchdown the Manning face returns. What a wonderful day. Also, congrats to the Saints and their fans and that entire city, that is great for them. It was a good game, so I'm happy for that.

MSU lost again without Lucas at Ill. They have a lot of problem games left with Purdue twice, and OSU, even though it is at home, it will be a tough game. I still think they will find a way to win the big ten, but it will not be easy

Texas-Kansas tonight, Texas really needs a win, they have really been struggling lately, but I don't see them getting it. Nova and WVU also should be a good game tonight as well. It's time to focus just on basketball, and I could not be happier.

BTW, That Tebow commercial last night should have ended like this:

"of course I'm still worried about you, since you can't take a snap under center and don't have a NFL arm."

Oh and if we could please get someone that has released a CD in the last 30 years at next years halftime that would be great, thanks NFL. Actually thanks, since during halftime I didn't have to watch, and was able to do other "stuff".


I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: