Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not catching it

During the Summer Olympics I really got in to it. I love basketball, so that helps, and I like swimming, gymnastics, and the track and field are usually good to. But so far I have not gotten on board for the winter games at all. I just don't care. I don't like skiing, or snow boarding or skating. It does nothing for me. I will watch the hockey, no question about it, but everything else, not going to happen. I would much rather watch college basketball games then watch people go down a snowy hill, sorry, that's just how I fell. So in saying that....


-Kansas had a scare last night at A&M but they were able to hold on, and came away with a nice road win.

-UCONN ladies won their 65th game in a row, all by double digits, as they played much better in the second half, and won by 16, despite being only up two at halftime. Ok had a great crowd on hand for their pink zone game, but UCONN was ready for them.

-UCONN men's team also got a big road win last night in beating Nova. Of course they would go to Nova and win after loosing to Rutgers or St john's or who ever they lost to. That team is so wired. They have bad losses, and great wins. They still have a few more chances to get some good wins and play their way in to the big dance.

-Some big games still to come this week, MSU needs to not look past IU tonight before getting OSU at home on Sunday. OSU has to play Purdue at home tomorrow, before then as well. We should know a lot more about who will be the big ten champ by the end of this week. If OSU can win both of these games I don't see them getting any worse then a share of the title, and they very well could win it outright. If they lose them both, they are basically done. MSU has to beat OSU at home, since they still have to go to Purdue. Such a fun time of year. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: