Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it snow... no wait, stop

Winter is back in a big way as much of the country is getting hit with snow. The storm is moving though the Midwest right now, and is heading to the east coast. I heard New York has already closed schools for tomorrow even though it has yet to start snowing there. Well if here is any indication, it's coming, and it's coming in a big white wet way. I normally wouldn't mind this except CMU has a big game tonight against Akron in basketball and I am very worried that the snow will affect how many people come out. I really hope people still man up and go because we need a great crowd. We are coming off a tough loss to Kent State on Saturday that saw our best crowd since Valentines day 2007, but we need to keep it going, but sadly I think the snow will make us take a step back, not another step forward. I just hope the guys can bring their own energy and come away with a win.

Nova got a big win on the road last night at WVU. Nice bounce back after getting taking to the wood sheed by G-town. Texas fought for awhile, but Kansas is to good and to deep and was able to leave Austin with a win.

MSU faces a tough test tonight that could lead to their 3 conference loss in a row. Good news is, it is at home, bad news is, #6 Purdue comes in to town. I am glad CMU plays at 7, so that game can get over and I can watch most of the MSU game, and have a daddy pop or two.

Winter Olympics are starting soon, and I am going to try very hard to really get in to it this year. I get in to the summer games, and I am really going to try to get in to the winter games this year as well. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: