Friday, February 12, 2010

NBA midseason report

7 games back. If you told me before the year that the Pistons would be 7 games back at the break I would be happy, assuming that you mean they are 7 games out of first place, and thus still in a great spot and are looking good to host a first round playoff series. However, that is not the case, the Pistons are 7 games back..... 7 games back of the 8th seed. I didn't think the Pistons would win the title or anything this year I knew they would not be one of the top 3 teams in the east, but I did think they would be a playoff team, and I predicted them to be the 6th seed, so I am very disapointed so far about this season. Since I am such a glass half full type of person I am still staying positive and really believe that they can still make the playoffs, if they can just keep guys from getting hurt. They also need to trade RIP or Ben G. I would like it to be RIP since he is older, and we just signed Ben as a free agent, but since he is younger it may have to be him. One of them just needs to go. The trade deadline is coming up quick, and something has to be done by the 18th.

Other then that, Durant is doing work, and the Cavs and Lakers will meet in the NBA finals unless a major deal takes place helping the Celtics or Magic. Wow, that was basically it. That didn't take long. Looking forward to all star weekend, begining tonight with the rookie-sophomore game. Sophomore's win by 16. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: