Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beard is back... NHL and NBA playoff picks

The NHL playoffs started last night, which means it's time for playoff beards. I started by shaving my face, including my goatee, for the first time in a few years, so my playoff beard can now grow, and hopefully continue to grow, with the Wings, and the Devils, both making long runs.

Both lost one goal games last night, but for the Wings I don't feel too worried. Their PK will not be that bad all series, and they will regroup, win tomorrow and the series in 6. The Devils loosing at home is more of a concern, especially to the Flyers who are playing very good right now. Game 2 is a must win for them, and I still like them to find a way to win in 7.


The NBA playoffs are also set and will be starting soon:

East:

Cavs over Bulls in 5
Magic over bobcats in 5
hawks over bucks in 5
celtics over heat in 7

Cavs over Celtics in 5
Hawks over Magic in 7

Cavs over Hawks in 6

West:

Lakers over Thunder in 5
Spurs over Mavs in 6
Suns over Blazers in 5
Denver over Jazz in 7- Series of the round by far.

Lakers over Suns in 6
Denver over Spurs in 6

Lakers over Denver in 6

Lakers over Cavs in 6.
Finals MVP: Kobe


NHL:

East:

Caps over Canadians in 5
Devils over Flyersa in 7
Bostons over Buffalo in 6
Pens over Sens in 6

Caps over Pens in 7
Devils over Bostons in 6

Caps over Devils in 6- I really want to pick the Devils, I just can't.

West:

Avs over the Sharks in 6
Blackhawks over NSH in 5
Kings over Van in 7
Wings over PHX in 6

Wings over Avs in 5
Blackhawks over Kings in 6

Wings over Blackhawks in 6


Wings over the Caps in 6.

I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: