Sunday, April 4, 2010

Play ball

No more putting it off, the Yanks and the Sox start the 2010 baseball season tonight, so I can not wait any longer to put my picks up for the year. I hope to once again get together with friend and former roommate Rob Potter to do another "put it on the board" predictions for this baseball season as well. But here are my AL and NL picks:


AL:

East: Yanks
Central: White Sox
West: Angles
WC: Red Sox

Yanks over White Sox
Angles over Red Sox

Yanks over Angles

boring I know, but they are still the best team. I think the White Sox will be good this year and win the central, with the Twins and Tights both in it till the end. I have heard a lot of people talk up Seattle, but I still think the west belongs to the Angles.


AL CY Young: CC
AL MVP: A-rod



NL:

East: Phili
Central: Cards
West: LAD
WC: Cubs

Phili over Cubs
Cards over LAD

Phil over Cards

Yes it will be a re-match, baseball is easy to predict in that way, IMO, the good teams are still good, and the bad teams are still bad. I think the Reds will be a surprise team in the NL and be much better then last year, but they are at least one year, if not two, away from making the playoffs.

NL Cy young: R Halliday
NL MVP: Albert.. who else.


World Series: Phili over Yanks in 6. Roy will be the differences, pitching games 1 and 4... then coming back on short rest, due to a snow out, to pitch game 6 and win it, as well.

World series MVP: R Halliday.

The baseball season is here.. lets play ball. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: