Monday, April 12, 2010

So much to get to

I have so many thing I should talk about, I will forget some, but I will try to hit as many as I can.


Mcnab being traded didn't really surprised many people, but I am shocked, SHOCKED, they traded him to the skins.. in your own division, really? The Skins had some talent, they just needed a qb, now they have one, plus he has motivation to show the eagles made a big mistake and that he is still a very good qb in the NFL, and they play each other twice a year.. this is going to be great.

Jets are really looking to make a run this year, I guess, they first get a hall of fame RB in LDT, again a guy who is hungry to prove he still has it, then you get S Holmes from Pitt, who is suspended for the first 4 games, but Edwards and Holms, that has the potential of two big time targets for the Jets, which only helps a young qb, look even better.

Draft is coming next weekend, I really need to find time to get working on my mock draft

Tigers have started off great, though they lost today, 10-5 to KC, in a ugly game, they are still 5-2, and won yesterday 9-8 over the tribe to finish that sweep off, when they were down 5-0 after one, and 8-3 in the 7th. For the most part, I like what I have seen so far. The way Mags is playing watch out, cause you know Cabera is going to hit, so if Mags keeps this up, the Tigers will have a very good year.

Congrats to Phil for a nice Masters win, but all the talk about Tiger not doing well, or this and that, he finished 4th, when he has been going through all this stuff, and hasn't played a tournament in a half a year. What does that say about the tour? He comes back from a long lay off where he slept with every stripper he could, his wife attacked his car with a 9 iron, he went to rehab, all this attention, all these negative things are said about him, he doesn't play at all, and then shows up to the masters and was in it really until half way through the final round, and still finished 4th. If it was just a normal tournament, they would say, 4th, that isn't bad, but with Tiger, no matter what happens people are still surprised he didn't win... and even with playing bad, he got 4th.. wow, the rest of the PGA is in big trouble, especially since the next two majors are also at two of his favorite courses. Every golfer should be happy he is back, so people start watching again. To me, it's still golf, fun to play, but not really that much fun to watch, sorry, it just isn't.

Big Ben will not have charged filed against him... however, I think he still should get something from the NFL, and I think he will, and I think he needs to be a lot smarter, stop putting yourself in this positions, where things like this can happen. I am sure there are lots of girls that want to have sex with you, stop being a D-Bag, thanks.

The hockey playoff are set, and the Wings start Wednesday night at Phx. I like how a few weeks ago, there was talk they would not get in, and now, they have the 5 seed. I see them winning this series in 6, winning games 1, 3, 4 and 6, and then they will move on to continue their run. I am hoping for a Wings-Blackhawks western conference finals, and I think it will happen, that should be a great series. The Wings have just as good a chance as anyone to come out of the west, and I think they will. That means on Wednesday before the game, I will be shaving my goatee, and head, and growing my playoff bread. Go Wings.... I also hope my original hometown team, the Devils do well in the east. I want one last run for Martie, and feel they have a good chance to at least get to the eastern conference finals... playoff hockey..... it is so damn good... if you don't watch, you should

The Pistons play the Raptors tonight as their season is almost over, thank god. I actually want them to lose for two reasons, one, they could get a better draft pick, and two, if the Bulls win and Raptors lose then the Bulls make the playoffs, I don't really want that to happen, because too many people I know like the Bulls, and then I will never here the end of it... or at least until next season. But I refuse to cheer against my teams, so I will still be cheering for the Pistons tonight, I just will not mind if they lose.

Great time of year, NHL and NBA playoffs about to start, baseball is underway, and the NFL draft is right around the corner.... I love spring. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: