Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy weekend

You know it is a busy sports day, and weekend, when Sports center doesn't lead with a no hitter. Nope it leads with a 20 inning game, plus NBA and NHL playoffs, and the rest of the baseball schedule, wow.

Wings are down 2-1, I am not worried yet, they just NEED to win game 3 tomorrow, and I believe they can. Devils are also down 2-1, and need to do the same, I want to keep this beard going.

The NFL draft starts Thursday, I better work on that mock draft soon, I guess.. I will put it up Wednesday.

NBA playoffs had some decent games, I am not watching as closely without the Pistons in it, plus I am at AAU tournaments basically every weekend though the end of May, so I will be busy watching basketball.


Just a busy time, lots going on. I plain on writing a little article on my experiences with recruiting from the outside in, I coached a kid, Trey Zeilger who is a top 30 player in the nation, and just choose to stay home and play with his Dad at CMU, instead of Michigan, MSU, Duke, UCLA and ASU, among others. I love spring, so much sports going on, it's a great time of year. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: