Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Win for the wings.. and my not doing a mock draft

Wings got a big 3-0 win last night to tie their series up at two, making Friday night the new biggest game of the season. I feel good about the way Howard played that the Wings will go in to PHX on Friday night and win, and then come home on Sunday and win the series. Got to love the NHL playoffs.

Tigers have been struggling a lot during their west cost trip, and luckily it will be over soon. It's a tough trip, they need to get those bats going. They are starting to have the same problems as last year, getting hits with runners in scoring position, and runners on first and second no outs, and you don't score any runs. That needs to improve. I still think they will be in the central race all year, but I still am not sold on them winning it.

NFL draft starts tomorrow and I was going to do a mock draft, but then I read the sports guy's mock draft, and he is so right, everyone does one, what the hell do I know, so here is the link to it, if you haven't read it.. it is great

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100420


For the record I agree 100%, the NFL had a great thing going for their draft, and they are ruining it. Thursday night you have NHL and NBA playoffs, plus baseball games, just a lot to get to. I loved sitting on my couch, ordering pizza and watching the draft, now I will be clicking it back and forth, watching 3 or 4 games at the same time, and then just checking in on the draft. Leave it to NFL to ruin something that was going great. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: