Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Going 5

The Suns got their one win Sunday, and the Magic got their one win last night. In OT, and the Celtics didn't play well, and still should have won. Yeah that series is over in game 5. The Suns do have a chance to make this a series tonight and tie it at 2, however, the Lakers know this as well, and they will win, and then close it out in game 5 back in LA so the NBA can get the finals everyone wants.

Flyers continued their strong run as they beat another team on a strong run the Habs. I don't want Chicago to win, but I think they will. It would be hard to cheer for either of these teams though, so I think I will just watch it and hope it is a good long series.

Tigers got one weed out in LA during the first weekend of inter league play, and play Seattle out west tonight. I hate west cost start games now that I am married and have a little girl who likes to wake up early. I will watch a little of it though, since it has been a long day and I could use a daddy pop or two.

It was announced today that the Super Bowl will be coming to the new meadowlands in 2014. I am very happy about that. One, I am a Giants fan, and if they can fill a few holes they could be in the mix to play the Super Bowl at home, two, I am a east coast-Mid West guy, and I like old school football. To me, football is a man's sport meant to be played outdoors, on grass, in the mud, or rain, or snow, or wind, or a fun combination of all of it. Not in some dome, or in 85-90 degree weather. I know some will say offense is fun, and I don't want to see a 10-7 Super Bowl in the cold and snow, but I personally enjoy watching two good defenses going at it, plus it isn't Cheese here people, deal with it. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: