Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweep

The Suns are playing very well right now, and finished off their sweep of the Spurs last night. Tonight the Magic will swept the Hawks, no question about that. The Hawks are done, they have moved on. By the way Joe Johnson, way to say the fans don't matter and you could care less if they come. The fans should come... and cheer for the Magic. I see the Jazz finding a way to win tonight, but then the Lakers will win game 5o to end that series.

Thank god the NBA has the Cavs and Celtics right now, since that will be at least 6 games, if not 7. As much as I don't like him, man Rondo had a great game yesterday, triple double, just a sick performance by him. Lets see how the Cavs bounce back now. I think it is a must win for them, if they lose game 5 at home, they will lose the series in Boston during game 6.

If Vancouver could somehow beat the Blackhawks that would be great.


Next Monday I am planing on doing another mail bag, and I would love to make it a Monday tradition, if not every week, at least once a month. So if you have any questions about sports, or anything else, that you want me to answer just email them to me at schwa1sa@cmich.edu and I will answer them next Monday. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: