Friday, May 28, 2010

What a game

The Lakers and Suns had a great game 5 last night with the Lakers winning by 2 on a Artest buzzer beater tip in. This will be very tough for the Suns to come back from tomorrow, but there is no question they think they can win. I see the Lakers taking care of it and winning the series in 6.

I think the Celtics have to win tonight or the Magic will come back and win the series in 7. I still think the Celtics will get it done tonight, and I do think it will be a good game.

Does anyone know when the hockey finals start?


One other thing, yes I don't like him, BUT, can everyone stop talking about Rondo like he is some elite player. He is a good pg, but not even close to being a top 10 player in the NBA. Just watch the games, teams don't even guard him. They play off him a few feet and dare him to shoot. Relax people. He has a few good games and people want to name him a all time pg.

I am off to Ft Wayne to watch some great AAU basketball, and also coach so as well. Should be a fun weekend. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: