Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great day

Yesterday worked out great. First it turned in to a very nice day outside, and I enjoyed some time with my daughter at the park, though it was not the 18 holes I would have liked to play with my old college roommate, in a way it was better. Then the White Sox come back down with two outs, with back to back home runs to tie the game, and then a rbi single to win it. Giving the Tigers a chance to pick up another game on the Twins. They were able to do just that, winning 4-2. Thanks to some bad defense by the Tribe, who looked more like the team at the beginning of the Major League movie then anything else, but we will take it. So the lead is up to 4 and a half. Hopefully the Tigers can take care of business today at 1pm and finish off the 3 game sweep.

To make things better, tonight college football starts, also there are high school games going on, I will be going up to watch the Mt Pleasant-Midland Dow game for a bit, since all but two of the guys on the varsity basketball team that I am an ast coach for, also play football, and I want to see how they are doing, they are 1-0 after a 25-7 win last week, hopefully they can keep it going. Football is back and fall is here, I'm ready. I also have my last fantasy football draft of the season on Sunday, after spending the weekend with the family up at Higgins lake, spending a little time back at my old place with the boys for a fantasy draft will be a lot of fun also. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: