Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow

So I went 4-11 in my NFL picks this week. ( with tonight to go) The one time I should have gone with the Texans I didn't, what is up with the 49ers, Jets, Bears, Cinci, and Denver, I mean come on. The NFl is crazy. I should have changed my phili-saints pick with out Donavon, but oh well. At least my Giants won. Who saw the Bears win coming. I still am not sold on those teams, but I guess I am done with the Jags, they are bad, and I don't know why I keep thinking they are not going to be. I think the Titans will be ok, and I still think the Pats will be fine. But who knows, this is why the NFL is so much fun, you really don't know.

My Tigers got a much needed win yesterday, the lead is at 3 games.

I hope the Colts win tonight, so at least I can get that game right, but who knows, the way this weekend is going. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: