Wednesday, September 2, 2009

That was helpful

I would like to thank the Tribe for starting some 3A call up in his first ML start against my Tigers last night. It really helped to get our offense going. The Pitching wasn't great, giving up 5, but it is hard sometimes to pitch with a big lead, so it went from 8-1 to 8-5. But they held on, and that way Rodney got me a save for one of my fantasy teams. It was nice to see Huff actually hitting, he hasn't done anything since joining the team, hopefully that will be what he needed to get him going, 2-2, a double, 2 walks and 3rbi, very nice game. I just hope he keeps it up the rest of the way. The Twins beat the W Sox again, and are only 3 and a half back. With 32 games left, 25 are against the central. We need to take care of it against the Indians, KC and W Sox, and at worst spilt the remaining games against the Twins. It is nice to be in a division race, lot better then last year, when by this time, well actually way before now, you were just hoping the season would get over, and you were tired of watching the team underachieve. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: