Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So we wait

Last night the Tigers-Twins game was rained out, so now there will be a day/night doubleheader today, starting at noon. It is a big big day, by the time we all go to bed tonight the Tigers could either be 4 games up with 4 to play, and one game away from clinching the division, or they could be in a tie for the division.. of course both teams could win one, and it would still be at two. I am really looking forward to it. Fall as arrived weather wise in Michigan as it is windy, rainy, and a high in the 50's, great fall weather, I love this time of year. I am quickly trying to get some work done before the game starts in over a hour. I will miss the start of it, but should be able to watch by 1pm or so.

In NFL week 3 we had a few surprises to say the least

-Pit lost to the Bengals, making the Bengals one crazy play away from being 3-0 and the Steelers having the same record has the Lions, who finally won, too bad no one saw it within 75 miles because of the blackout, 1-2.

-The Bucks are bad, I think the panthers may also be.

-I was wrong about the:
jets, Bengals, 49ers, Jags, and Texans. The 1st 3 are much better then I thought, and the last two are not as good as I thought they would be.

- The Skins suck

-I still think the titans will be fine.

I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: