Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 1 NFL picks

I don't have much time, so I will just get them in. I did my entire year picks, but I will continue to picks week by week, with a score, so here we go.


Pit over Ten- Should be a good defensive match up, but the champs will win 17-10

ATL over Miami- I am not sold on ATL being as good as there were last year, but the same could be said about Miami, at it is in the UGA Dome, ATL wins 28-17

Ravens over KC- I don’t really need to say anything else do I. Ravens win 17-7

Phil over Panthers- Panthers may be a little better this year, but as much as I don’t like the Eagles, I have to admit, they are good, Phili wins on the road 24-17

Cinci over Denver- I have gone back and forth about this one, but Carson says his 100%, and it is at home, Child please.. Bengals win 21-17

Minn over Browns- Brady Quinn will start, and the Browns will lose, Viks are the better team, they win on the road, 24-10

Texans over Jets- I do think the Texans will be good this year, I am on record saying that, I also have gone on record saying the Jets will not be good, Texans win 28-10

Colts over Jags- Should be a good game, but I give it to the home team, Colts win 28-21

Saints over Lions- Come on, really, Saints at home, too easy, 35-14

Dallas over TB- The Bucks also should not be too good this year, Cowboys win 28-10

Cards over 49ers- can’t win with them, can’t do it. Cards at home, easy win 28-7

NYG over Was- Should be a decent game, but I give it to my G-men at home to take care of business. Giants win 24-14

Seattle over Rams- I also think the Seahawks will be much better this year, starting with a easy win at home over the Rams 28-7

GB over Chi town- I like Aaron Rogers to have a good year, one of my fantasy teams would really like it too, the Pack win at home 24-14

Pats over Bills- Pats at home, on Monday night, and T.O. is already complaining about the offense, great, Pats win 28-10

SD Super Chargers over Oakland- It is at Oakland but that doesn’t matter, the super chargers win easy 35-10


I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: