Tuesday, September 15, 2009

week one wrap up

I will do this quick

-I was right on all my picks except 3, Texans, Cinci, and the Cards. So I went 13-3.
- I am not reading to call off my love for the Texans yet, or on saying the Jets will not have a good year, but I am watching close
-I still think the Cards will be fine and the 49ers will not be that good
-Like cinci didn't have enough problems, Sorry Marv
-Not a lot of great games, besides the prime time games. Jags-Colts was close, and cinci-den, but other then that, besides the Thursday night, Sunday night, and both Monday night games, the rest were rather easy wins
-I liked the way my Giants played for the most part, we can't have turnovers though
-The Raiders, and Bills both played much better then I thought and those were much closer games, then I thought they would be. Got to love the NFL, you never know

I am already looking forward to this weekend of football, starting Thursday night with UGA Tech-da U. That game may just be for the ACC title. I like what I have seen from both teams, so far, so that should be a good game. Other college games will also be interesting to watch this weekend, Tenn-FL, Kiffen talked a lot of stuff, and coming off a close lose to ucla, he may really get his this weekend. Also MSU has to rebound against ND, who also is coming off a loss. MSU's next 3 are At ND, at Wisconsin and Michigan at home, we will find out what kind of team they will be.

I will try to keep updating this blog, but due to a new job I just got doing marketing for cmu basketball, I am very busy, especially with my daughter, and still trying to not piss my wife off too much, but I will do what I can. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: