Monday, August 9, 2010

Football is back, kind of.. tiger, not so much

The NFL preseason officially kicked off last night with the cowboys and Bengals playing last night in the hall of fame game, don't really care much about that, but it does mean that football is here, and just in time. The Tigers did win yesterday so at least they didn't get swept by the Angles, so that's good. As been said many times, the Tigers are out of it, so it's good football is here, and now I can just focus on fantasy baseball, and watch to make sure the guys still play hard.

Tiger Woods was 18 over last weekend, most people are enjoying this and want him to blow up and admit how all the off the course problems are getting to him. I think it is clear his mind isn't totally on golf right now, but I do think he will be back to his old self, it is just going to take some time. If I were him I would stay away from the game for the rest of the year, stay away, and just work on his own stuff, and then practice and be ready for next year, and start dominating. But he has already said he will be in several tournaments still this year, and I think that is a mistake, but I hope he turns it around and wins some, he hasn't done anything to anyone, but his family, and those are the only people he needs to said sorry to and answer to.

Mike Ilitch who owns the Tigers and Wings is interested in buying the Pistons, that is great news. Mr Ilitch does a great job with the Wings, and has done a great job getting the Tigers back in to a contender at least. I feel he would be great for the Pistons, and most likely they would move downtown into a new area, which would help the city as well, it's a win win. I hope it works out, and I hope he gets it. The Pistons will not be as bad as they were last year for years to come, they will turn it around. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: