Thursday, August 26, 2010

When a 5-1 home stand is bad

Usually if you go 5-1 on a baseball home stand it is a good thing, but not when you are the Tigers and you have no room for error, and the home stand is against the Tribe and KC, and not when you are up 3-0 in the 7th, and 3-1 with two outs in the 8th, only to put your hurt closer in for a four out save ATTEMPT, then lose the game 4-3 on a home run in the 12th. Tough tough loss. Hopefully they can keep playing well against the Blue Jays. The Rangers have been beating up on the Twins a little, so it does at least make it worth checking score still.

But make no mistake, I am by no way saying I think the Tigers still have a good chance at winning the central, I never did, and I still don't. But I am glad they are playing well and at least keeping it semi close.


We are one week away from the start of CMU's 2010 football season. I am so pumped. Should be great, a lot of questions to be answered, new coach, new qb, new system, but lets lace um up and play. One week from tonight at home vs Hampton. Flip the Switch.

Anyone else surprised that Tiger played well today, nope, me either. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: