Sunday, August 22, 2010

If only

The Tigers could still be in the race if only they play the tribe for the rest of the year in Detroit. What a butt kicking that series was, 19-3 was the total score in the three games. It's great to see people still coming out to the ball park and supporting this team, and it is even better to see the team respond with a big series sweep. KC is up next, lets have another home series sweep.


I had two fantasy football drafts the last two days and I like both of my teams. I like one of them more then the other, but there are some question marks for both teams. I worry about my running backs, since I have some age in my backfield, so that is something I worry about a little. We shall see what happens. Fantasy sports are a lot of fun, especially live drafts. We had our yesterday at Hooters, and it was a great time. It almost took 5 hrs but that is the way to do it, no rush, everyone together, have some food, drink some cold ones, and most importantly talk a lot, and I mean, a lot, of trash. Have the guys you want in each round in mind going in, but be ready to change, as the draft goes on, but always remember, no matter what place you got the year before, you must, MUST, talk trash, that is half the fun in playing fantasy sports. Win if you can, lose if you must, but always talk trash. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: