Monday, August 16, 2010

Tigers still playing hard

The Tigers got two good wins in the last two days vs the White Sox, which makes me happy. Again the Tigers are still 9 and half back, and they will not make the playoffs but it is good to see them still playing hard and getting some good wins. I like to see it.

Tonight the Giants start their preseason schedule vs the Jets in the new GIANTS stadium. It's only preseason but I am still happy to see my Giants play. In watching the new stadium during the USA-Brazil soccer game, it seems like a great new building, hopefully it can lead them back to the playoffs.

Fantasy football is right around the corner, got my first two drafts Friday and Saturday, so I will do my fantasy preview sometime this week.

Interesting trade in the NBA the other day, I like Ariza to help the Hornets out a lot. Plus with Darren C being traded, means CP3 better not get hurt. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: