Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh wait, I never said that

So now Farve steps up and says he didn't say anything about being done and he hopes to play if he can, but right now he is still hurt and can't play. Let me translate that for everyone. I am fine, but I don't want to go to any part of training camp, I will see you a few days before the second preseason game and be ready to go by the real season, thank you and good night. I would bet money on him playing, as of now, but with him it changes all the time.

Mike Madono is coming home and signed a one year deal with the Wings the other day, I love this move, a great veteran presence for the 3rd line, good power play guy, and another guy who wants to win, and knows how to do it. Should be a great fit all away around to help get the Wings back to the SC finals.

NBA TV schedule was announced, at least part of it, The Lakers and Heat play on xmas deal, really? that's big news, I could have told you that the second the Heat got Lebrick, actually I did. I texted a buddy who lives in cali to get his xmas day tickets now, cause you know that will be the game.. and sure enough, it is. I will wait much longer until I really talk about the NBA schedule and season, after I say this... Shaq to Boston is another move I like. Perkins will be hurt for awhile and Shaq can't play many minutes anyway. He of course isn't what he use to be, the most dominating player in the game, but he is still a big body, who can score, and you need to pay attention to, he isn't good at defending the pick n roll, but he can stay close to the basket and clog up the lane, with kg, Jesus shuttlesworth, and PP already that is going to be a good team. Notice I didn't mention Rondo, because he is very much overrated, no one guards him.

Tigers lost last night 4-1 to the White Sox, they are 8 games back and their season is basically over. I love Leyland pitch hitting with a rookie who has played in 7 games and is hitting 200 with two on and two outs in the bottom of the 8th, that's a great move. oh wait, no it isn't. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: