Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Story Update

Yesterday I talked about how much work MSU is doing in their 2011 and 2012 classes in basketball and mentioned how Matt Costello may join that class soon with a verbal of his own, well soon turned out to be today. MSU now has 4 members for the 11 class and 3 for their 12 class, and I believe are basically done with both. I think Izzo was really really smart not taking the Cavs job.


USA soccer couldn't even beat the B team from Brazil, at least the new GIANTS, yeah I said it jet fans, Stadium looked great. I am looking forward to that Monday night game between those two teams. For the Jets, Rivas is holding out waiting to get paid like he should, and as of now the Jets are holding firm, that they are a team and no one player is bigger then that. The NFL is so different then the NBA, where it is all about the individual. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: