Monday, October 20, 2008

college football week 8 wrap up

I am not sure if I can get up to ten things.. so lets just talk about some:

- MSU-OSU- good to see the old Spartans back. Just when people start giving them credit, that they are a good team and OSU isn't playing good, and people pick MSU to win at home they come out and get killed, I mean, it wasn't even close. Setting up a big game at OSU on Saturday for basically the big ten title between OSU and PSU, after PSU gave uofm a lead, up at one point 17-7, and then Michigan didn't score again, and got rolled.

-Texas-Mizzu-wow, Texas is looking good, now they still have a few more tough games left, but I thought the Mizzu game was going to be and they rolled, watch out.

-BYU bye bye- well that is one down for the BCS to worry about, now they just need Utah, BSU, and really now Tulsa as well to lose

-USC-WSU- I mean of course wsu is really really bad, but 69-0, wow, and USC is 5th in the first BCS ranking, showing once again, it is better to lose early then lose late.

-SEC step up- Who is going to be the SEC team to step up and take over, Bama is the lone undefeated, but FL and UGA are still right there, we will see who makes the run at the right time,

-CMU-WMU- for the 3rd year in a row my chippewas beat the hated bronc hoes, in a game that defensive coaches for both teams would not want to watch tape of, but we got the stops when we needed to, and our backup qb, and my friend, Brain Brunner started for the first time in over two years, and played the entire game and played great, as we won 38-28. We just need to keep taking care of business, we have 3 road games before our next, and final home game, and if we can beat Toledo, and NIU, with IU thrown in their, which we can beat Indiana but I don't care that much as long as we win those other two mac games, that would set up a home game against Ball State on epsn2 on a Wednesday night, which would be for the MAC west title and be the biggest game in K/s stadium in a long time, if not ever. But first things first, we got to beat the rockets.

As far as baseball goes, I am now 0-6 in my series picks, and even though the rays are a great story, I just don't care, I don't know why, but I don't. I will not watch one pitch of the world series, I just could care less. I am happy that college basketball is back, as practice officially started Saturday, and the NBA is about a week and a half away, which reminds me, I think on Wednesday I will do my NBA picks for the year, I might also do a quick college preview. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: