Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MLB post season picks

To be fair, here is what I said in March for my baseball picks:
AL:
east: Red Sox red sox over Indians
Central: Tigers tigers over angels
west: Angels tigers over red sox
Wc: Indians


NL:
east: Mets mets over dogers
Central: Cubs cubs over phils
West: Dogers cubs over mets
WC: Phils

world series tigers over cubs

Well my NL wasn't bad, AL, not so much, but who saw the Reys coming, I am still not on their bandwagon, as you will see by my post season picks today, they are:
AL:

Angles Over Red Sox in 4
White Sox over Reys in 4

Angles over White sox in 5

NL:

Cubs over Dogers in 5
Brew crew over Phils in 4

Cubs over brew crew in 6


World series
Angels over Cubs in 6. I would love to pick the Cubs, and I will be cheering for them a lot. But I think the Angels are the better team, and will win, I hope I am wrong.

baseball fever.. catch it. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: