Thursday, October 16, 2008

NFL week 7 picks

Yes it is that time again, time for my NFL picks. I did a little better last week,and went 9-5, which brought my year total to 55-34. So here we go, with week 7 in the NFL.

Byes: ARZ, ATL, PHI, JAGS


NO at Car- I like the Saints here, this is a big division game, and maybe the Panthers are the smarter pick since it is a home game, but I like the Saints to win 31-24

Min at Chi- Another big division game this one in the NFC North, I should pick the Bears, they are at home, and their defense is playing well. For some reason, however, I will stick with my preseason pick and pick the Viks to win 21-17

Dal at STL- It doesn't matter if Homo, Brad Johnson, or Danny White start at qb, a good high school qb could put up numbers against the Rams with the weapons the cowboys have. And now they have Roy Williams as well, Dallas wins 35-10

Det at Hou- Might be one of the best chances the Lions have of getting a win this year, but I don't think it will happen. I like the Texans to win the home game and the Lions terrible season to continue 28-17

Ind at GB- The Colts offense looked like themselves last week, and even with Addaui out, I think they are back. Colts win 28-21

Sf at NYG- Again my Gaints have a easy early schedule this is a must win with some of the tough games coming up, and a really nice rebound game after Monday night. Giants win 28-10

Sea at TB- I did pick the Seahawks in my preseason picks but I didn't think they would be this bad, and the bucs be good, so I will change my mind and go with the team that is actually playing like a NFL team right now. Bucs win 24-7

Cle at Was- The Browns looked like the team a lot of people thought they would be on Monday night, and the Skins looked really really bad, and lost to the Rams, so, you may like the Browns to come in and beat the Skins and keep turning around their season. Nope, the Skins bounce back and win 21-17

Bal at Mia- I actually picked the Dolphins to win this game in my preseason picks, and I am going to stick with it. The Ravens D had been playing good till they got killed last week by the Colts and the Dolphins are playing a lot better this year, and it is at home. Mia wins 24-10

SD at Buf- Big game, I like the Chargers to win this, but I would not be shocked at all if they come out and lay a egg and get killed, but I will go with the SD Super Chargers to win 31-24

Pit at Cin- The Steelers are coming off a bye and the Bengals are starting a qb from Harvard, do I really need to go on. Steelers win 28-7

Den at NE- Monday night game, for some reason, I think the Pats will win this game, I am not really sure why, but maybe even Matt Cassel can throw on the bronco d and they can win a shoot out at home on Monday night, and Randy Moss can actually help my fantasy team instead of being the only down part, last week. Pats win 38-35

Ten at KC- If KC wins the NFL official makes no sense. Titans win 28-10

NYJ at Oak- The Jets will win this game, or again, the NFL makes no sense. Jets 31-10

Hopefully it will be a good week. The Lions got a great trade for a guy who doesn't want to be there, now the question is, how will they mess up those extra picks, KC should have traded Tony G, Grand ma ma, and anyone else they could get anything for, you are rebuilding, that is clear, get the picks for guys past their prime, it just makes sense. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: