Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NFL week 8 wrap up

It was a good week, adding the Texans win over cinci I went 10-4. With one of those losses being the Giants game, where I wanted them to win, and just didn't want to be a homer, road game, against a good team, and it was a good game, and I am glad my g men pulled it off. That brings my year record to 72-45. Which isn't too bad. Here are just a few things that stand out from this week:

-The Colts are seriously in trouble now

-The Jags are seriously in trouble now

-The Chargers can not afford many more losses

-The Titans are really that good

-Yeah for me, picking the dolphins win over the Bills

-The Bengals and Lions should be forced to play this year, so we know who is the worst team of all time, minus expansion teams. The winning gets the 1st pick, that way they would actually try.

That's all for now.. I am just happy the NBA season starts tonight, so more later. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: