Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NFL week 7 wrap up

another tough week, I went 7-7, making my year record 62-41. Not bad, but not too good either. Lets see what we learned this week:

- KC is really bad

-The Lions are really really bad

-The Rams made the right move firing their coach when they did, or, Haslet should have been their coach all along

-The Bengals and Lions both might not win a game this year

- My Giants now have to actually start their season, after their preseason is done, and at 5-1 that isn't too bad, but here comes real teams, up first the Steelers

-The Titans are a good old fashion hard nose team, and if you love defense and running the ball to control the clock, you are a Titans fan.. Oh, and Lendal White breaking a 80 yard run, yeah back to the KC really bad thing.

-The Cowboys make me laugh.. I am so happy

-The Pats will be fine, like I said, and I still think they will win the east, they still have the Bills twice, and everyone else once, they do go to the Dolphins, but get the jets at home

-The Jets are so overatted

-I love the NFL because:
1) There really are no great teams, just a lot of good ones, so
a) from week to week it changes
b) almost any team can beat any other
2) It is just fun to watch, there are always great games
3) You got to love football

-Who saw the Viks/Bears offensive shoot out coming, yeah I know there was some special team touchdowns, but still 48-41, I thought that was going to be a 17-10 game.

Well my week 8 picks will be Thursday, tomorrow, my NBA playoff picks, and just general basketball talk. My favorite sport is here. College practices started Saturday and my high school kids begin in less then a month, and the NBA's first game is less then 10 days away. That is what I care about. Baseball is over until the world baseball classic as far as I am concerned. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: