Thursday, December 18, 2008

NFL week 16 Picks

Only one more week after this one left. We have two BIG games this week, one each in the AFC and NFC, so lets get to it. I went 11-5 last week. So lets try to keep this going.


Arz at NE- The Cards clinched, the Pats haven't and need to win. Plus at home, cold, maybe some snow, I don't like the Cards chances. Pats win 24-14

ATL at Min- I see the Viks finding a way in a game with two great RB. Viks win 21-17

Car at NYG- Wow, so it all comes down to this, Panters at my Giants, winner gets the 1 seed, home field though out, clinch first round bye, all that good stuff. I really hope Jacobs playes, they need him, they need to run the ball and control the line. Since they are at home, and since I am a very big fan, I hope and pray they find a way. I am worried, but I am going with my G-men. Giants win 24-21

GB at Chi- Bears still have something to play for, Packers really don't, and it is in Chicago. But I know the Packers would love to knock the Bears out of the playoffs, I just don't see it happening. Bears win 17-10

Bal at Dal- Great Ravens D vs great Cowboys O, since it is in Dallas, I am going to give it to the Cowboys, but I am hoping I am wrong. Dallas 14-10

NO at Det- I am thinking about it, but no, it's not happening. Bress will not let it happen. Saints win 28-17

Phi at Was- Eagals are playing very good right now, and the Skins are done. but again, the Skins are at home, and would love to ruin the eagals chances, but I don't see it. Phili wins 17-10

SF at Stl- I feel bad for all fans. I will give it to the home team, 14-10

NYH at Sea- Jets haven't won going out east yet, and the Seahawks have been playing a little better, but I don't see it. Jets 24-10

SD at TB- Chargers still have a chance, I like the Bucks, but I am riding with the chargers one more time. SD wins 31-21

Buf at Den- Denver at home, the Bills are done, but I want the Chargers to win the division, so I have to stick with that. Bills find a way 24-21

Cin at Cle- In a nother game that I feel bad for the fans, lets give it to the home team. Browns win 14-10

Hou at Oak- What great luck, in a week that I am in a fantasy football title game, for money and the Texans play the Raiders.. great, lets go Andre Johnson. Texans win 28-14

Ind at Jags- Colts need to win, and can clinch the 5th seed tonight, Jags are done, and are so disappointed, I like the Colts 24-14

Mia at KC- I like the road team in this one, mainly cause I don't like KC, at all. Mia wins 24-14

Pit at Ten- The big game in the AFC, I like the Steelers in this one, they are playing so good right now, and have a great defense, and with Hansworth out, I don't know how the Titans will play. Steelers win 17-10


Well there you go, week 16. Should be fun. I haven't been posting as much as I want to, just busy coaching and stuff, but once xmas is over, I hope to be back to posting 4 or 5 times a week, instead of one or two. enjoy. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: