Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pistons new coach

The Pistons have reportedly hired a new coach. John Kuester who is a Cavs assistant coach. At first I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. Thought it was terrible. Wondered what the hell is Joe D doing, and how many more dumb moves his he allowed before us Pistons fans stop giving him the benefit of the doubt, and start getting tired of him. But then, as I learned more about it, it isn't too bad. He played at UNC under coach Smith, he was here for our title in 2004 as a assistant for Larry Brown, so maybe he knows what he is doing. If that is his line, he must preach defense, which is great. I would rather have someone with more NBA head coaching experience, but I really don't like Avery Johnson, I think he is very overrated as a coach, though underrated as a interview, because his voice makes me laugh so much, but I will be ok with it, for now. I will wait, and see how it works. As of now, I like it. I still am waiting for a trade, they better not be done, if the Pistons roster stays as is right now for the season, they will be lucky to get the 8th seed again. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: