Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Top ten Tuesday (July 7th)

I am going to do a top ten list every Tuesday, usually it will be about sports, of course, but some, like this first one, will not. Today there is only one top ten list I can think of to do.


Top ten M. Jackson solo songs: (Jackson 5 has a lot of great ones too)

1) Billy Jean- Personally I like it better, but you could go either way with....

2) Thriller- Best music video of all time, and a great song

3) Man in the Minor- another personal favorite

3) Bad- Great song

4) Beat it- seriously, it is so hard to pick just ten

5) Black or White- One of my favorites for sure, great song

6) You are not alone- Kind of slow, and different for him, but I liked it

7) Smooth Criminal- maybe should be higher

8) The way you make me feel- Really, try picking just ten, it's hard

9) Jam- Just a fun song

10) Remember the time- I think it should be on this list, I always liked this song.


Again, this is really hard, I know I forgot a lot, and maybe songs could make a case.. so what do you think... remember just solo, no Jackson 5, cause when you throw in ABC, rocking robin, and I'll be there, it's where to hard to just get ten. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: