Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lets dance.. final four..plus a quick mail bag

My final four picks...


1) Kansas vs 3) Pitt- Kansas is the best team in the nation, they are not loosing

2) WVU vs 1) Duke- I like the match up here, but Duke has the leadership to get the job done.


1) Kansas vs 1) Duke- Kansas is the best team in the nation... haven't you been paying attention. Duke has a easy road to the finals but Kansas is the better team and will win 78-70.


It's time, lets dance..


I would like to have more questions, but there are 3 that I will answer now.... remember you can email me at any time, any question that you want and I will answer it. schwa1sa@cmich.edu


Why don't basketball players wear short shorts like they use to

Stephanie from Michigan



Well honey, that is a good question, I am sure some ladies want to know. I would say it mostly has to do with the fab 5 at Michigan in the early 1990's. They brought the hip hop style to college basketball with baggy shorts, black socks and shaved heads. It was all part of the attitude. Sorry the shorts are so long now, that you can't enjoy the game more.



Is there any player in this year's tournament like a Wade or Melo who can lead his team to a big run

Adam from Ohio


Well not even sucking up but yeah Evan Turner is the best player in the Nation and can lead his team to the final four. I think they will lose in the elite 8, but not because of him, because OSU plays 6 guys, 7 tops, and that will wear on them

Where do you see Wisconsin in the tournament and their chances of making a
run at the Final Four? Also... How many licks does it take to get to the
center of a tootsie pop?

John from Wisconsin


Again, not sucking up, but I like Wisconsin in the tournament because of style of play, that is hard to get ready for, they do well in the big ten and those teams see them twice a year, has so much film on them and still can't stop them. I have them slowly down the game and beating Kentucky. I do have them loosing to WVU in the elite 8, because I think WVU 1-3-1 zone will give them some problems. And as for the second question.. it usually took me about 9 or 10, but it would depend.


Keep sending in those questions..schwa1sa@cmich.edu.. thanks..I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: