Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to dance

Such a great time of the year, and there is so much to get to. With the brackets set I would like to go through game by game and pick the winner, and let you know why I picked what I picked. I also would like to do another mail bag, I have a few questions in right now, but I want a few more. Email me at schwa1sa@cmich.edu, any question that you send will be answered, no matter what it is. It can be about basketball, or any other sport, or non sports related as well. So get those questions in.

Tiger announced he is coming back for the Masters. This shouldn't surprise anyone because, one, he wants to win it, and two, if there is one place where his comeback can't be a media circus it is the Masters, with their high standards and tradition. It isn't some local tournament where any idiot can get in, get a few in them and say what they want about him. I think he will play very well, and that is all that matters to me. He doesn't own me anything, he didn't do anything to me. It's a family issue. Just play golf, and as Kobe taught us, if you win, people will forget about it and it will not be brought up again.

I will do my NCAA picks tomorrow, but I will say the fact that Kansas got the number one overall seed but has the toughest road IMO and Duke has the easiest is a little odd to me... Just saying... Again, please if you read this, send me a question to be put in the mail bag. schwa1sa@cmich.edu.. thanks.. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: