Thursday, March 25, 2010

sweet 16 picks, take two

With the sweet 16 starting tonight, and many of my teams out already, I will be re picking the games:


Ken-Cornell- I will be cheering for the big red big time, but I don't see them beating Ken, I just don't see it, but I hope I am wrong. I didn't see Kansas loosing either

Cuse-Butler- I once again will be cheering for Butler big time, but I think Cuse will win, even though they are not 100%. Again I hope I am wrong, go bulldogs.

Duke-Purdue-Purdue had the run I thought they would, at least I was right about one thing, but it needs in the sweet 16, Duke wins by 15+

OSU-Ten- This could be a very good game, both teams have talent, and both teams don't play a lot of guys, and both have had a week to rest. OSU has the best player in this game, and in the nation IMO, in Evan Turner and that will get them the win

WVU-Wash-Washington has talent and is finally playing like they should have all year. But I did pick WVU to make the final four, and they still could, so I will stick with it, WVU wins

K-State vs X- Both teams have some guards who can score. I like the way KSU is playing right now, I will give them this game

Baylor vs St Mary's- St Mary's is not a bad team, and I will be cheering for them. I haven't given Baylor credit all year, so why start now, I will pick St Mary's run to continue

MSU-Norther Iowa- Who had this 5-9 game. I had MSU but find me someone who had Norther Iowa beating Kansas, I am still shocked. Lucas is out for MSU, but if Allen and Roe can give them anything, and with the way Morgan and Summers are playing, plus with Kori's L's confidence, after making that big shot, I think MSU will win this game, plus they have Izzo and that is enough a lot of the times this time of year.

My new final four is OSU, WVU, Duke and Ken, with Duke winning the national title now. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: