Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lets dance....West

Moving on to the west, here we go.

1) cuse vs 16) Vermont- Cuse rolls

8) Gonzaga vs 9) Free Shoe- yeah, I like Gonzaga a lot, more on that in a second, but they will win this game

5) Butler vs 12) UTEP- UTEP is good, so they could win, but I like Butler, they have won a lot of games this year for a reason, they are good.

4) Vandy vs 13) Murry State- Don't be shocked if Murry State wins, but I think Vandy can get one win

6) X vs 11) Minn- Minn is playing very well right now and has some good size down low, they get the win

3) pitt vs 14) Oakland- congrats to Oakland on a great season, but it is over in this game.

7) BYU vs 10 FL- Fl shouldn't be in the big dance, and they are a 10 seed, BYU wins

2) K-State vs 15) North Texas- K-State rolls

1) Cuse vs 8) Gonzgaga- Zags win, they have good size to give the 2-3 zone trouble, going high/low, Cuse is not 100%, and 3, I love Gonzaga and don't like Cuse, plus to win a bracket, you got to take some risks.. not that anyone would gamble on this or anything.

5) Butler vs 4) Vandy- Butler win, again, they have won a lot of games for a reason this year, they are good.

11) Minn vs 3) Pitt- Minn is on a great run, it ends here

7) BYU vs 2) K-State- K-State is good enough to get in to the sweet 16

8) Gonzaga vs 5) Butler- If they is the match up my bracket will be in great shape. I like the Zags to win this game.

3) Pitt vs 2) K-State- If this game was at K-State, I would pick them to win, it isn't, Pitt wins

8) Gonzgaga vs 3) Pitt- Zags run ends here, Pitt wins

The West region is a big one for me... most of my reaches are in this bracket.. should be fun.. I', right, you're wrong.

No comments: