Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Really UCONN

Uconn knowing they are on the "bubble" and need to at least win one game in the big east tournament to get in and what do they do, they get blown out by St John's, by St John's. Loosing by 20 to St John's wasn't a bad thing in the mid 80's, but guess what, it's 2010. I really am getting tired how hearing how great the big east is. Cuse, WVU, Nova, Pitt, and maybe G-town are good, that's it. The rest of the teams are average to not good at best. They may win a big game, and look good sometimes and then look bad others... just like every other team in the nation. Michigan destorys Minn and beats Uconn, then Uconn gets a big win, Lousiville beats Cuse twice, but has lots of bad losses too. I still feel Kansas is the best team, and the number one seeds will be Kansas, Ken, Cuse, and Duke, unless Duke losses thier first acc tournament game and OSU wins the big ten tournament, if not, OSU, WVU, K-State and maybe Nova will be the 2 seeds, that can still change though. But I really think there are a lot of good teams, but only two great teams, Kansas and Ken, and Ken has a lot of freshmen. I have stand by the fact that I am not sold on Cuse. I know they are longer and more athletic then last year so that 2-3 looks better, and I like Wes Johnson, and they go high/low very well, but I still don't see them being a final four team. But I will wait until the brackets come out since match ups have a lot to do with who goes far.

Congrats to Oakland, North Texas and Butler for clinching their NCAA tournament bids last night. Butler of course would have been in any way, but it is also good to play good basketball going in to the big dance. I can only hope that CMU can make a run so 3 teams from the state of Michigan can make the big dance, since right now it is just two, with MSU joining Oakland of course.


I am waiting to hear more on Big Ben's stuff before I talk about it, I want to know what happended, and if chargers are brought before I say anything. It's basketball time of year anyway, so I am not really focusing on anything else.. though baseball is coming soon, so that means I do need to start working on my fantasy baseball preview. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: