Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lets Dance... Midwest

With about 1hr and a half away from tip off of the first game, it is time to get this done... I fill out my brackets right away, but just hadn't gotten to this yet, so better do it now.

1) Kansas vs 16) Lehigh- I got love for Lehigh, my uncle graduated from their, and a player that I know from CMU camps Holden G plays for them, but they have no chance (cue vinnie mac's wwe music) no chance in hell

8) UNLV vs 9) No Iowa- I have NO Iowa winning, I think they are a good basketball team and is good for one win

5) MSU vs 12) NM State- MSU will win this game, and not fall trap to the 12-5 upset. IZZO will have them ready

4) Maryland vs 13) Houston- Houston can score some points, but Maryland will find a way to win a close game

6) Tenn vs 11) SD State-Tenn has been so up and down this year, but they will be up enough to win this game

3) G-town vs 14) Ohio- As much as I would love to go with Ohio because of my MAC love, there is no way it is happening. Ohio is a really hot team right now, and they can score, but they will have trouble with G-town size and how tough they are.

7) Ok State vs 10) UGA Tech- OK State has a great player in James Anderson, and UGA Tech has two or three 1st round picks, so a lot of talent in this game. I like UGA Tech to win a close one. Their bigs are playing well.

2) OSU vs 15) UC SB- OSU will win.. easy

1) Kansas vs 9) No Iowa- Kansas will win.. next

5) MSU vs 4) Maryland- Call me a homer, but I think MSU still has the talent to make the sweet 16, and will.

6) Tenn vs 3) G-town- If Tenn shows up they could win this game, but I like G-town to out physical them

10) UGA Tech vs 2) OSU- OSU will win, they have the best player in the nation

1) Kansa vs 5) MSU- As much as I want to go with MSU, Kansas is the best team in the nation, and even though IZZO has a great record vs Self, they beat them last year, and he would have a week to get ready, and that is what he is the best at, getting his teams to play well in March, Kansas is too good this year not to win this game.

3) G-town vs 2) OSU- Again OSU has the best player in the nation, they win

1) Kansas vs 2) OSU-The best team beats the best player.. OSU lack of depth is the difference in this game, Kansas wins

I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: