Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lets dance....East

Moving on to the East


1) Ken vs 16) ETSU- Even all freshmen will win this game, easy,

8) Texas vs 9) Wake- To think back when Texas was number one in the country that they would be a 8 seed. If good Texas shows up they could make a big run... it will be at least one win

5)Temple vs 12) Cornell- OK I brought in, I got Cornell

4) Wis vs 13) Wofford- Wis will win, the way they play is tough to get ready for on short notice, plus they are a good team

6) Marquette vs 11) Washington- Washington earned their spot by winning the conference tournament, Marquette earned it by playing in a much harder conference, Marquette wins

3) New Mexico vs 14) Montana- I want to take Montana I really do, but I can't

7) Clemson vs 10) Mizzu- Should be a really fun game, both teams like to press and push tempo. I will go with the Tigers..... of Clemson

2) WVU vs 15) Morgan State- WVU wins easy

1) Ken vs 8) Texas- Texas could win this game, but I like Ken to get to the sweet 16

12) Cornell vs 4) Wis- First team to 40 wins... Wis will be that team

6) Marquette vs 3) New Mexico- Marquette will win this game, I am not sold on New Mexico.

7) Clemson vs 2) WVU- WVU controls tempo and uses the 1-3-1 to get the win

1) Ken vs 4) Wis- Wis slows the game down, Ken young kids can't deal with it, Wis wins

6) Marquette vs 3) WVU- WVU wins in a battle of big east schools

4) Wis vs 2) WVU- WVU wins this game to make it to the final four.

I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: