Thursday, September 18, 2008

NFL week 3 picks

Ok, so after going 20-11 in the first two weeks, lets do week 3.

Arz at Was- The Cards have been playing good, but the skins looked much better last week, and it is at home. Skins 28-24

KC at ATL- I did pick KC in my preseason picks, but I am changing my mind. A Third sting qb starting on the road, and the falcons coming off a loss, look to bounce back. ATL 21-10

Car at Min- The way the Panters are playing I should change my preseason pick, but I will not. The Viks need to win, and even though I don't really think Gus is the answer, they will find a way to win this game. 17-14 Viks

TB at Chi- The Bears D will give them a chance in every game this year, as long as they don't get a lot of injuries, but I like the Bucks in this game. TB 20-14

Dal at GB- since it is in Green Bay, I had to think about it a little, but the playoffs haven't started yet, so Dallas will still win. Cowboys 28-17

Det at SF- I picked the Lions in my preseason picks and I will stick with them. If they loose this game, Their entire team should be disbanded. Lions 24-14

NO at Den- Denver has been playing well, but I like the Saints to bounce back and win this one. NO 28-24

Cin At NYG- talk about a great start for my Giants. They win a Super Bowl, then they get the Rams and Bengals in back to back weeks, this is great. Giants 35-10

Pit at Phi- The Engals did look good Monday night, but I like the Steelers in this game, to run the ball and control the clock. Pit wins 17-14

STL at SEA- If the Rams win this game. The Seahawks should give up on the year. Seattle wins 28-10

Cle at Bal- The Browns need a win, the Ravens had a really early unplanned bye week, Browns win 21-14

Oak at Buf- The Bills have looked great, the Raiders looked good last week, but that is only cause they were playing the Chiefs. Bills 24-10

Hou at Ten- The Titans have looked great, their D can stop the run and limit Andre Johnson enough for the win. I hope he still gets at least one TD, for my fantasy team. Titans 24-14

Jags at Indy- The Jags need a win in a big big way. They can't win in Indy, so the Jags will go to 0-3. Colts 24-14

Mia at NE- Even with Cassel the Pats should have no problem in games like this. They will be fine. Pats win 21-10

NYJ at SD- The Monday night game should be called the sorry Jets you caught us the wrong week game. The Chargers are 0-2, and have lost by a combined 3 points, they are not happy, and the Jets get them at the wrong time. SD wins 31-17

No comments: