Friday, September 5, 2008

put it on the board

me and my old room mate Rob were talking at the bar a few weeks ago about the upcoming season, and we did some predictions. Not who wins this or that, though we did do that to, and since I haven't wrote it here yet, I have Brees has my MVP, Stewart as my offensive rookie of the year, and A talib as my Defensive rookie of the year, anyway, here are some of our "put it on the board" bold predictions for the NFL season, some are more bold then others, and one, I already lost, with another maybe coming soon.

I am the (s) and Rob is the (p)

1) NYJ Make Playoffs P-Yes S-No
2) Farve More TD's then INT's P-Yes S-No
3) RB w/ more Fantasy Pts
than LT & AP (reg yahoo 5x5) P-Yes S-No
4) Forte vs Smith
(3x3) Rush Yrds, Rec Yards, TD's P-Smith S-Forte
TD's are Tie Breaker
5) A.Gonzales vs Welker P-Welker S-Gonzales
(3x3) Rec, Yds, TD's
6) Pennington vs Ryan P-Ryan S-Pennington
(5x5) Wins Tiebreaker
7) DET RECEIVERS P-Johnson S-Williams
(3x3) TD's Tiebreaker
8) Kitna ProBowl** P-Yes S-No
9) Best TE P-Witten S-Clark
(based on fantasy pts)
10) Better QB Rating (Eli vs Farve) P-Farve S-Eli
11) 1st Coach Fired P-Lewis S-Philips
12) Over/Under Total TD's Brady @39 P-Under S-Over
13) More Wins ARZ or NYG P-ARZ S-NYG
14) Boller Named Week1 Starter P-No S-Yes
15) Boller vs Smith (More Starts) P-Smith S-Boller
16) Ocho Cinco TD Celebrations P-Under S-Over
Resulting in Fines
Over/Under @ 3
17) Romo vs P.Manning P-Romo S-Manning
(5x5 standard league)

No comments: