Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top 5 play or players from the college football week

now that all of the first weeks games are done, lets see if I can have my top 5 players or plays, please feel free to add some for see, since of course I don't see as many games as I wish I did.


5) cu-csu- so I don't personally care about the Colorado-Colorado State game really at all but the game had a highlight for me, with back to back rick returns for touchdowns in the 2nd quarter, pretty cool.

4) msu-cal- Dell proved he is going to be a beast, I like the big play threats, and had some nice catches, and one almost, dang replay

3) lsu-app state- app state did lose a lot, but they are still solid, and C Scott ran all over the place, he looked very very good, tough runner, I like that kid.

2) BG -Pitt- mac love, just a nice win for the program and the conference, I hope no one gets hurt falling off the Pitt and big east bandwagon

1) CMU-EIU- I will save you time, each week something good for cmu will be number one, this week it could be hard at UGA. This week, Jean Pitts touchdown catch in the end zone was sick, and sneed ran very hard, which was surprising, also we had a walk on get his first catch ever, and it was a touchdown, nice story.


Big win for UCLA last night, and Fresno State, as the big east continues to look bad. I was surprised about UCLA who fought off 4 first half picks to get the win, I don't think Tenn is in too much trouble, they can bounce back, and with the bama win over Clemson the SEC is still in great shape, so no worries there. I picked Utah to beat Uofm so I am not surprised about that. I was wrong about Clemson, Rutgers, VA Tech, and Pitt, but I am happy Pit lost. This week there are some more cupcakes and maybe one or two good games, but I will talk about that more later. Tomorrow, since the games do start Thursday I will do my picks for week one of the NFL season. Football is back, which is great, that means Basketball isn't too far off. November can't come quick enough. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: