Thursday, September 11, 2008

week 2 picks

OK, well after going 11-5 in week one, here without any further ado are my NFL week two picks.

Mia at Arz- I like the cards in this one, Miami played hard last week and just couldn't get it down, now they go on the road, and same old thing. Cards win 21-10

ATL at TB- Atlanta looked great last week, cause the Lions might have played the worst 1st quarter in NFL history. Even with Garcia out, I like the bucks at home. Tampa wins 24-14

Chi at Car- The bears looked really good last week. Of course so did the panters. I am torn, I picked the Bears to win this when I went through and did my picks for the entire year, but I just picked the Panters when I did my picks for a pick um, so I will stick with what I said first. Bears D wins the game 17-14

Phi at Dal- in a game where I hope both teams don't score since I hate them both, I will give the edge to the home team with more talent. Cowboys 28-24

GB at Det- it would be a very Lions thing to do to win this game, just when everyone is turning on them. However, I don't see it this time. The pack win 24-14

Ind at Min- two good teams who are 0-1, and one will be 0-2. I think the Colts offense will bounce back and they will be fine. I don't know if the same can be said about T jack. Colts win 28-17

No at Was- I did pick the skins in my early picks when I did the entire year, but how bad their offense looked on Thursday, I am picking the saints. Even without Colston they will have more then enough to win this game. NO wins 24-10

NYG at Stl- the Engles made the Rams look really bad last week, lets hope for more of the same. Giants win 28-10

SF at Sea- the seahawks did not play well at all last week. 49ers catch them at a bad time. Seattle wins 35-14

Bal at Hou- I like the Texans in this one, and I am hoping for some Andre Johnson TD's. Texans win 24-17

Buf at Jags- The bills looked great at home, and the jags lost on the road, time to switch. Jags win 28-14

Ten at Cin- Even with Vince out, I like the Titans in this one, I am just so worried about the Bengals this year, I would stay far away from them. Tenn wins 17-14

Pit at Cle- The Browns go 0-2. The Steelers looked great last week and still win this week. Pitt wins 24-14

Sd at Den- here I might be in trouble, Denver looked great, but they played the Raiders who I think will be really bad. The Chargers didn't look good, now Merriman is gone, are they in trouble, I don't think so. SD wins 24-17

Oak at KC- in a game I feel truly sorry for the people there, and watching on TV, all 10 of them. I did pick the Raiders in my preseason picks, but I changed my mind. Kc will win 14-10 in one of the worst games in NFL history.

NE at NYJ- oh Brett Farve is so great, what a great win last week, and now with Brady out, they are the team to beat, the Jets are favored at home, this is their year. please, the Pats are still a better team, and the Jets beat Miami last week, and almost lost. Yeah the Pats almost lost to KC, but that is how they are going to have to play now, no more 35-14, hello 17-10. Pats win


one last thing. Not football related. I saw Mario and Darrell were not suspend and just fined 20,000 by the NBA. That is a mistake. They have not played one game, one minute at practice and they are at a rookie meeting, basically talking about things they can and can't do, and they are smoking weed in their rooms with girls there, when they are suppose to have no visitors, and of course, not do any drugs. I think they should have been suspended for at least a little bit. I will not go as far as Stephen A who wanted them done till xmas, but something else should be done. In saying that, I do hope they learn their lesson and can recover from that. But with only being slapped with a 20,000 fine, I would bet, their pot smoking days are not over. I hope I am wrong. Anyway, let me know how bad my NFL picks are, 11-5 last week, lets keep it going. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: