Monday, August 17, 2009

busy weekend

It was a busy sports weekend, but I didn't really see most it because I had a busy weekend my self in Grand Rapids. I had a great time, glad I got to golf on Saturday Am before our party, only 9 holes but still it was good. The tigers took two of three from KC, so that is good, and their lead is 2 and a half. Which worries me, since the White Sox do have a lot of fire power, but I have faith. I jinxed Tiger Woods yesterday as I was watching the Tigers game, and my brother in law asked why I am watching that over golf.. my response... Tiger is up going in to the last round.. it's over, why watch... sorry, my bad. I am also glad I got to wake board yesterday, thanks to Jesse, my brother in law, my wife went for the first time and did really good, I am so proud of her. Well time to shower, since I have already worked out, and my little girl is watching hip hop harry... what a great start to the day... and I don't care about Mike Vick's 60 min interview, I didn't watch it, and I don't care to see any part of it. I think Vick is just replacing Farve on the ESPN follow everything he does chart. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: