Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maybe it's me

So two nights ago I don't watch any of the Tigers game and they score 10 runs. Last night I went to bed when they were down 3-1 and they won 5-3, Granderson and Cabera hit home runs literally 5 minutes after I turned off the game. So I wonder, I am the problem? Now of course I don't really believe I have anything to do with it, the team doesn't know when I am watching and when I am not, but I am a fan, and anything I can do to help their offense score more I will. So for today's game I will be doing a little test, I am not watching the game at all, as much as I want to, and I will see what happens. If they lose 2-1, or something I will know it was just a two night thing, if they score more then 5 runs I will start to think something is up, and will not watch another game until they struggling again. This is being a fan, if the team is playing well, you don't want to do anything that messes it up. Keep doing what you are doing. Also thanks to the Red Sox, the White Sox have lost the last couple to raise our lead over them, the problem, the Twins are getting hot again. This is going to be a fun race all the way down to the final week, since again, the last 10 games the Tigers have are all against the Twins, 4, and White Sox, 6. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: