Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hate being right

I wrote yesterday, go ahead and look, that I was worried about playing the Red Sox right now because they need a win, and I was worried they would take it out on the Tigers. Well in two innings they already had more runs then they do the last 3 games combined. Normally if the Tigers score 5 runs I feel great that it is a win, as it should be for most teams, most nights, but last night, it wasn't enough. After showing something by being down 4-0 before coming back to make it 5-5, we then put Minor in. I don't know why Jim Leyland hates me so much. How many times does he have to mess up before he stops putting him in when the game is on the line. Of course to be fair the big hit was a ground ball that went right through the middle that he just missed hitting with his foot, and both Evertt and Poly both just missed on a dive, letting the runner go from 1st to 3rd on the single, cause he was running, and then a SAC fly scored him. I just don't like him. Minor and Seay takes turns being the Tiger I hate the most. Anyway three more games left in the series, and I would be very happy with a spilt, I just hope they can get it. They need to win two of these next three, hopefully the first one will be tonight. As promised, later today I will do my fantasy football preview. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: